Swimming is a life skill as well as great exercise and a challenging sport. The Y offers swim lessons for all ages, family swim, competitive swimming, and adaptive swim programs for those with special needs, so we can all safely enjoy the pleasures of an aquatic environment.
Swim Programs Offered
The Y offers swim lessons and aquatics programs year-round at select locations.
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Youth Swim Lessons
- Preschool Swim Lessons – Not Available
- Parent & Child Swim Lessons – Not Available
- Adaptive Needs Lessons
- Private & Group Lessons
- Water Polo/Splashball – Not Available
- Youth Swim Team* – Not Available
- Lifeguard Training – Not Available
- Masters Swim Class – Not Available
*The YMCA swim team is for youth who have a strong desire to swim competitively and participate in a team environment. There are many levels, beginner to advanced, and practices are held multiple times per week.