We are one Y! One organization created to serve those in need, and we have one goal – to strengthen our communities. We have created a variety of ways for your company to get involved and help to ensure the community is better for all! We would like to welcome your company to explore how it can get involved with three key programs for your work family.
Our corporate partnership program encompasses financial and health benefits that support your company by creating a healthier work environment, investing in the betterment of employees, and maximizing company resources.
As a corporate partner you will receive:
- PAY NO ENROLLMENT OR PROCESSING FEES on all fitness memberships!
- Corporate Membership options include; family, adult, couple, and student. See membership details here.
- No registration fees on all child care services. Over 80 affordable, licensed before & after school child care programs on school campuses!
- Unlimited access to 5 YMCA Health & Fitness locations in Orange County – fully-equipped and open 7 days a week.
- Travel workout privileges to 2,000+ YMCAs in the U.S. through our AWAY program. (Subject to availability. Check with your local Y.)
- Access to recreation, family events, and reduced fees for sports and swim programs at the Y.
- Group Exercise classes available at each location with membership (Zumba®, Yoga, Boot Camp, BODYPUMP™, Aqua Aerobics, and more).
- Certified Personal Trainers (Corporate Wellness members receive 1 free orientation).
- Free KidZone: On-site child care while parents work out. (Included with YMCA family membership)
We can provide your employees with the opportunity to give the gift of their time, talent, and resources. We select our partners by ensuring they align with our values and bring the needed services to the greater community.
Programs we support include:
Essentials Drive (May – June Annually)
Mothers and children are the fastest-growing segments of the homeless population. The Y partners with HomeAid Orange County and the Children and Families Commission of Orange County to raise essential baby products and awareness to support homeless families as they rebuild their life.
Backpack Drive (August – September Annually)
The YMCA’s goal is to ensure that kids in our underserved communities are prepared to learn. Having the proper supplies allows children to feel confident that they can succeed in a classroom environment.
Stockings for the Troops (November – December Annually)
The Y partners with Words of Comfort Hope and Promise to help bring cheer to our troops overseas.
Volunteer Custom Experiences
We welcome all volunteers! If you have a talent or need you would like to share with the Y, please let us know. We will work to develop experiences that fit your company’s goals, needs, and individual talents.
WAYS TO GIVE
100% of donations are invested in programs serving children and families in need in our communities. The Y works with our neighbors to ensure everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Each year, the Y raises funds through our Annual Campaign to fund Our Financial Assistance scholarship program. With your financial support, this allows the Y to bridge the financial gap for low-income individuals and families who cannot otherwise afford the full rate for our programs. Donating to our Annual Campaign is a great way to meet your company’s philanthropic goals.
Does your company have a foundation or grant program? Does your company seek to support the community? If yes, then we would like to know. Our organization’s success depends on charitable gifts that can sustain, create, and innovate new programs for the families and children we serve. We welcome the opportunity to explore how your company wants to give back and how we can partner in the process.
Each year the YMCA produces annual events in each of the communities we serve. Each event provides an engaging experience to see the Y mission at work, provide the community with family-friendly activities, and generate awareness of the needs in our community. Each event offers the opportunity for sponsorships. Some of our signature events include a 5k and 10k fun run, golf tournament, and dinner & auction under the stars fundraiser. Sponsoring an event is a great way to promote your company as a community supporter.
DISTANCE LEARNING SUPPORT AND CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
The Y offers distance learning support and child care for children K – 8th grade and is ready to provide your company with the service it needs:
• Onsite distance learning support at your company’s location.
• Create an employer-subsidized child care program.
• Inform your employees of our currently available locations.
All services, both at our locations and at offsite locations provide:
• Full-day care or part-time care options
• Distance Learning Support
• Nutrition (morning and afternoon snacks)
• Curriculum-based activities
• Licensed & experienced child care staff
The fee for our services will vary by need.