MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAMS
The YMCA Teen Program is a safe and enjoyable before & after school program for middle school students to be with friends while participating in organized educational and physical activities. Highlighted by character development activities, the Y will assist in providing students with the tools needed to grow into successful young adults. Located on school campus, we provide an age-appropriate and active learning environment where teens can focus on education, team-building, and leadership skills.
- Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
- For Students in Grades 6th – 8th
- Homework Assistance & Computer Access
- Science, Engineering, Sports, and Art Clubs
- Leadership, Character Development, and Service Learning Opportunities
- Just Steps from your Student’s Daily Classrooms
- Financial Assistance Available to Those Who Qualify
Summer Day Camp
Older kids (grades 6th-8th) experience the world differently, and our Summer Teen Program has been designed to meet those needs. For more information on summer day camp, visit ymcaoc.org/summer.
As a friendly reminder, the YMCA of Orange County has implemented an annual registration fee in order to enhance our current programs and support the increase in costs to our day-to-day operations. Our goal is always to provide the highest quality in care and programming for our families. Thank you for choosing the Y for your family!