Middle School Programs
The YMCA Teen Club is a safe and enjoyable before & after school program for students to be with friends while participating in organized educational and physical activities. Highlighted by character development activities, the Y will assist in providing students with the tools needed to grow into successful young adults. Located right on school campus, we provide an age-appropriate and active learning environment where teens focus on important team building and leadership skills.
Our Program At A Glance
- Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
- For students in grades 6th – 8th
- Homework assistance & computer access
- Science, Engineering, Sports, and Art Clubs
- Leadership, Character Development, and Service Learning Opportunities
- Just steps from your student’s daily classrooms
- Financial assistance available to those who qualify
Huntington Beach Schools
Laguna Niguel / Aliso Viejo Schools
Mission Viejo Schools
As a friendly reminder, the YMCA of Orange County has implemented an annual registration fee in order to enhance our current programs and support the increase in costs to our day-to-day operations. Our goal is always to provide the highest quality in care and programming for our families. Thank you for choosing the Y for your family!
Summer Day Camp
Older kids (grades 6th-8th) experience the world differently, and our Teen Club program has been designed to meet those needs. For more information on summer day camp 2020 visit ymcaoc.org/summer.