Caring for others. Caring for the community. Caring beyond ourselves.
The CARES Program provides families and individuals the opportunities to experience and know Christ through community-based programs, activities, and partnerships with churches and Christian organizations.
The YMCA longs to be more than just a place to work out, but as a place that dramatically impacts the people it touches. Through the CARES Program we strive to fulfill our purpose by walking hand-in-hand each day to make a lasting difference in our communities and in the lives of the people we serve.
- Seasonal Donation/Charitable Drives
- Community Outreach
- Prayer Requests
- Community Events
- And more!
- Partnerships with cities to foster a city-wide movement to connect, give, and serve
- Gospel Motherhood Group @ Fullerton Family YMCA
- Healthy Living Series with OC Thrive
- Safety Around Water program for under-resourced students
- December Giving Tree for family members of incarcerated individuals
- Backpack Collection Drive for those in need each school year
- Diaper Drive Collection for homeless families
SHARE A NEED
We are here to help. Please share with us what you may need. Contact CARES@ymcaoc.org
MEET A NEED
We each have gifts to give. Please share with us how you would like to help meet a need in the community. Contact CARES@ymcaoc.org
A greater impact can be made when we come together to care for those in need. If you are interested in volunteering, please speak with your local YMCA.