Adventures in Time Travel!
This summer we are traveling through history and creating the future. We offer a safe and healthy atmosphere where youth can enjoy their summer break. Special emphasis is placed on youth choice, achievement, and a sense of belonging.
Our 5-day-a-week day camp will offer a full summer of time travel expeditions including:
Sports • Outdoor Activities • STEAM Activities • Field Trips • Character Development • Community Service Projects & More!!
Camp Starts this June!
Day Camp Overview
- Day Camps run Monday – Friday
- Full-time and part-time options available
- All kids grades K-8th are welcome
- Inclusion support for children with special needs
- Teen Club with age-appropriate activities
- Service-learning projects
- Indoor and outdoor activities and play
- Clubs (gardening, esports, and more!)
- STEAM curriculum
- 50+ locations across Orange County
- Fees vary based on your customized schedule
Benefits of Camp
- Youth stay physically and mentally active
- Youth don’t fall into the “summer slump”
- Opportunities for social interaction with others
- A safe and healthy environment on school campus
The YMCA is proud of its heritage and commitment to make programs available to everyone. Annually, we receive support from members, community leaders, and businesses who believe in our purpose and contribute generously to the Y, investing in youth and families.
Health & Safety
The Y continues to take advanced measures to keep all children and staff safe while attending camp.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
PHYSICAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
INCREASED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
MANDATORY STAFF TRAINING & EDUCATION
Ready to sign up or need more information?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.