Weather Notice: In the event of rain, outdoor fitness amenities will be closed. The pool may remain open if we can safely do so. Safety is our top priority and we have established guidelines in the event of sudden lightning and thunderstorms:
• All outside workout areas will be closed
• All swimming pools and decks will be closed and locked
• Avoid isolated trees or other tall objects
• YMCA will use the 30/30 rule. Go indoors if you see lightning and can’t count to 30 before hearing thunder. Stay inside for 30 minutes after hearing the last sound of thunder.
Please follow our social media channels for frequent updates.
- Group Exercise Classes
- Strength Training Equipment
- Cardio Equipment
- Personal Training
- Lap Swimming
- Fillable Water Stations
Things To Know Before You Go
Our check-in process includes a temperature scan and symptoms questionnaire upon entry.
Please limit the number of personal items you bring with you to the facility.
As a nonprofit organization, our purpose is to strengthen communities and not turn anyone away due to inability to pay. We offer financial assistance for fitness memberships to those who qualify.