The YMCA of Orange County is here to provide:
- A place that welcomes all. Our programs are open to everyone. No matter a person’s circumstances, background, age, race, economic status, income, etc.; they are welcome to access, benefit from and be a member of our programs.
- A place to be healthy and make meaningful connections. Our fitness facilities provide equipment and classes for all fitness levels and abilities. They provide a place to build and foster friendships, reclaim healthy habits, overcome challenges, set new goals, and become the best version of themselves.
- A positive place for kids. All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve in a place where they can learn, grow, play, and thrive, all while being cared for by positive role models in a safe environment.
When you give to the YMCA of Orange County,
you enable us to support those in need.
100% of your donation
is used to support our purpose and strengthen communities!
- Donate by phone (714) 508-7639 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Donate by mail:
YMCA of Orange County – Advancement
13821 Newport Ave. Ste 200
Tustin, CA 92780
Please make checks payable to the ‘YMCA’ and put the program/branch/City you would like to designate the funds to on the “For” line
- Donate Stock, Appreciated Securities, or Real Estate properties. Call (714) 508-7639 Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm.
- Donate through your company’s annual United Way Campaign by writing in the YMCA of Orange County’s United Way Designation Code (4095) on the contribution form.
Our 2022 Annual Campaign is all about GOOD. We are HERE FOR GOOD. Good for You. Good Community. Good for All. With your support and contribution to our 2022 Annual Campaign, we can provide GOOD to those who need it most.
Our Annual Campaign runs from early February to mid-March each year, raising funds for financial assistance and subsidized programs for marginalized populations. You can support our annual campaign by attending an event, starting your own online fundraiser, or becoming a volunteer. To get started, contact your YMCA program director.
The YMCA of Orange County respects our donor’s privacy. The YMCA honors the requests of those donors who wish to have their contributions remain anonymous. In addition, we do not sell, trade or give away YMCA donor names and addresses. Confidentially, donors’ names may be provided to auditors, the IRS (Subject to IRS guidelines and limits), the Franchise Tax Board (Subject to FTB guidelines and limits) and/or foundations that request verification of our contributions.
Tax ID: 95-1644055