Spring Break Camp Information
Day camp can offer almost all of the benefits of traditional camp—new experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships—while allowing campers to return home each afternoon. The YMCA of Orange County offers day camp locations across Orange County, conveniently located on elementary and middle school campuses.
- During the week of Spring recess
- Licensed, full day program
- On school campus
- Available inclusion support for children with special needs
- Walking field trips
- Dress up days
- Community outreach activities
- Special pre-summer kick off event
- Food & fun!
- Santa Ana/Tustin Schools – March 16-20
- Orange Schools – March 29-April 2
- Pomona Valley Schools – March 30-April 3
- Newport-Mesa Schools – April 6-10
- Laguna Niguel Schools – April 5-9
- Mission Viejo Schools – April 5-9
- Beach Cities Schools – April 5-9
- Huntington Beach Schools – April 13-17
Fill out the form below to contact your nearest school location.