DISTANCE LEARNING SUPPORT & CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
- Onsite Distance Learning Support at your company’s location – We offer educational support for children K – 8th grade. Our team of teachers will work with the children from one-hour to multiple hours to support learning, complete classwork, and/or homework.
- Create an employer-subsidized child care program. This will allow your company to provide subsidies directly to your employees for the fees associated with our care.
- Inform your employees of our available locations and have them complete the form at ymcaoc.org/child-care-inquiry-form.
Services included in programs:
- Full-day care
- Part-time care
- Distance Learning Support
- Nutrition – morning and afternoon snacks
- Curriculum-based activities
- Licensed & experienced child care staff
SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND POLICIES
The YMCA works directly with the Orange County Health Care Agency (OCHCA) to provide the most current and best safety and cleaning protocols to keep your family safe.
- All parents will sign a Liability Waiver that includes Covid-19.
- Check-in and check-out will be held outside of rooms to limit the number of individuals entering the child care space.
- All families will confirm a set of health statements and undergo a temperature screening prior to signing in.
- Any child that exhibits any sign of illness will not be accepted.
- Increased cleaning protocols and frequencies to ensure all door handles, surfaces, supplies, and other areas are sanitized overnight and ongoing throughout the day.
- Staff and children will follow all OCHCA protocols daily.
- Complete safety policies and protocols can be found here
- We will also work with each company to implement any additional protocols per the company’s request.
Please fill out the inquiry form below if you or your organization are in need of child care services.