The Huntington Beach Family YMCA offers a Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Certified Personal Trainers, Gymnasium, KidZone & more! With programs from A to Z – like athletics to advocacy, dance classes to disease prevention, volleyball to volunteerism – we don’t just strengthen individuals, we strengthen our community.
8875 Adams Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Facility Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8am-12pm, 4-8pm
- Group exercise classes FREE with membership – Les Mills classes: BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™, and BODYSTEP™; Cycling, Yoga, and More!
- Strength & Cardio Equipment; Free Weights
- JUMPSTART Fitness Assessment & Orientation
- Access to Programs/Events for children & families.
- Membership packages to meet your needs (Adult, Couple, Family, Student, Childcare, Adventure Guides)
- KidZone – FREE child care while you workout with Family Membership
- Financial assistance available
Take a Virtual Tour
Hi! My name is Julia. I have been working in the fitness field since I was certified in 2012 through the National Personal Training Institute. I am currently working towards a second certification through NASM. Throughout my career in the training field, I have had experience working with kids, adults, seniors and… more>
Register for Y Programs Now!
Huntington Beach Y News
What’s Happening on Facebook?